This is Princess Perfect Pretty!
WHIMSICAL & WINTERY SNOW PRINCESS DESSERT TABLE
Lea Andrews of Sweet Scarlett Events dreamed up this sparkling winter wonderland for her adorable daughter, and I’m loving the frosty feel, pops of pink, and sparkle all around.
– Pink & white ‘Snow Cloud’ Marshmallows + Winter Dew refreshments
– Sparkly snowflake-adorned cupcakes & crown topped cake fit for a Snow Princess
– Pretty picture frames used as treat trays + scalloped food labels embellished with tiny bows
– “Magical” tulle table skirt lit with fairy lights + snow-flocked birch trees flanking the table
PARTY DETAILS as told by Lea:
I created a “Snow Princess Christmas” to bring together my daughter Scarlett’s two
favourite things, Christmas and Princesses!
I wanted the feel of a whimsical snowy forest, so to create this look I used 2 eight feet high snow-flocked birch trees, covered in ice white fairy lights. On either side of the dessert table, I crafted a floaty white table skirt of tulle, and layered fairy lights beneath to give the effect of glistening snow, and covered the ground in snow blankets to really complete the look.
The dessert table was completed with a gorgeous, white shimmering snowflake cake, white cupcakes, snowflake cookies, and snowflake-decorated chocolate ganache cake pops from Love Cupcake. Pink candies and lots of glistening decorations, snowflakes, and printables that I created especially for the for the occasion rounded everything out.
– Event Styling, Printables, table skirt, tutu dress, and all decorations: Sweet Scarlett Events
– Cake, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops: Love Cupcake
– Photography: Simon Rich Photography