Oh these look simply delicious!
These are indulgent and delicious Chocolate chunk cookies studded with juicy blackberries and topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate.
Recipe for Chocolate Chunk Blackberry Cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups AP flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounce bag of chocolate chunks
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare two sheetpans with silpats or parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs and combine well.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda and kosher salt and then add it to the batter.
- Add the chocolate chunks and combine well.
- Flatten each cookie with your palm and then nestle a couple blackberries into each cookie.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 14 minute(s)