Some gorgeous outtakes from a shoot for anthropologie.
Vibrant and colorful, the blooms, lighting and floral arranging are simply swoon-worthy.
How to keep flowers fresh as long as possible:
– First, give the stem a fresh, horizontal cut before placing in a clean vase with clean water.
– Cut off any leaves that will go below the water line.
– Use warm water to help closed flowers open up.
– Add large, heavier flowers and greens first, then fill in with smaller, more delicate flowers.
– Re-cut the stems and add or replace water daily.
– Keep them away from too much sunlight and heat.
Photography by Mornings Like These